We do... & our dance energy is contagious!
Many dance studios have the same goal... teach the children the art of dance, and make it fun. We encourage you to try all studios, because each place will offer something different, and you want to feel at home. After all, sometimes a dance studio can be a "home away from home" for your dancer (& family).
We at DancEnergy offer your family something different than many in our area. We feel that these are some pro's in our dance book.
* Small studio, which means smaller classes for your dancer. More one on one attention.
* Recreational dance classes (we do have a recreation competition team that attends competitions, but this is an additional opportunity if interested)
* No weekend classes! We feel that this is the time to spend with family.
* Teachers have families of their own.
* Open door policy (we have an observation window so you can watch any/all classes. Most of the time, the door is open into our dance room, so you can watch your dancer.
Some awards we received this past year were:
* Studio Spirit Award
* Choreography Award
* Highest Scoring Solo & Duo
* Overall Highest Solo, Duo, Large Group
* Best Costume
* Top 3 finishes for Solo, Duo, Trio, Group dances
If you are interested in joining our company team for the
'16-'17 dance year, please contact Ms. Karly for more details.
The DancEnergy Performing Company is open to dancers ages 4 and above.
Send us an email to reserve your spot, and let us know the class you would like to try out.
We are currently new students at this time. If you are interested in joining our dance family, you can pre-enroll on this website, or drop by the studio (Summer hours vary)
Our 2016 Summer schedule & 2016-2017 Fall schedule is currently available, and registration is underway.
*We will be adding a Pre-Teen/Teen Jazz & Lyrical class. Let us know if your interested
DancEnergy has been offering quality dance to the Rolesville, Wake Forest, Youngsville, Louisburg, and
surrounding areas since 2007. We are located in the Rolesville Commons Shopping center, to the Left of the
Rolesville Police Dept.
We focus on proper technique, self-confidence, positive reinforcement, & of course the love for dance!
Our smaller class sizes will assure your dancer(s) more individual attention.
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy 10th year Anniversary to us!!!!
It's not too late to enroll! Refer to our Fall schedule to find the class that fits your families schedule and dancers age/ability.
Join our studio notices via texts:
(will include registration info, deals, etc)